Anal hair problems
Unwanted body hair can be troublesome. This includes those hair which may disturb the body aesthetically. Ladies believe that their pubic hair is not the only thing to consider while wearing bikinis. Instead, their perianal hair is included. Perianal hair—also called anal hair grows in the area between the anus and the genital. Men and women possess this kind of hair, which for some people is disturbing. Not only aesthetically, many people with thick perianal hair find that they need more toilet paper to clean up the area. Many others think that these hair trap sweats, causing unpleasant odor and humid undergarments, which may lead to skin problems. For these reasons, you might want to remove these hair. Find out how to do it using some natural remedies elaborated below.
Removing hair from anus naturally
Whichever the method you choose to remove perianal hair, put in mind that the skin around it is very sensitive and prone to bacterial infection. Hence, hair removal technique should not be performed around the anus. Meanwhile, hair on the scrotum, perineum, and between the cheeks can be removed with cautions. Options of anal hair removal include:
Recommended treatments for removing anal hair:
If you feel the anal hair is too bushy and disturbing, trapping solid waste for instance, clipping it short with small scissors might be helpful. This conventional method is side-effect free and can be performed daily. However, be careful with sharp scissors when working around the sensitive anus area. To clip the hair, use a mirror as a guidance and carefully clip the hair by watching surrounding organs, so that you will not nick any skin with the scissors.
Waxing can be performed between the cheeks and other skin areas away from the poop-chute. Waxing requires strong strip pull-off, and this might hurt the skin around the anus as well as leave the hair follicle exposed, which means getting more prone to bacterial infection from the fecal waste. If you are not sure to wax the area by yourself at home, it is better to go to a trusted beautician to do it for you. This will be safer, as it might be hard for you to apply the wax and strip to pull it off by yourself.
Removing hair from the anus should be done very carefully, regarding the sensitivity of the area and the vital organs located nearby. Shaving is one of surgery-free treatments to use. Certain shaving gels are made from this super sensitive areas, and thus, are safe to use for perianal hair removal. To do this, you might consider some steps below:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with gentle soaps.
- Put a mirror on the bathroom wall to help you performing the shaving.
- Lift one leg and start shaving the hair following the direction of hair growth. Use the mirror as a guidance and be careful not to nick any skin area down there.
Using natural sugar wax to get rid of anal hair is another non-chemical method to try. Sugaring is done by applying honey-consistency sugar mix to gently pull the hair. Sugaring should not give harmful side effects, as the ingredients used to make the mix is fully natural. To do anal hair sugaring, it is better to use the non-strip technique, so that the messiness can be minimized. Read on to see the steps.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar, ½ cup of lemon juice, and 1 cup of water and simmer it using small flame until the color turns into dark amber and the consistency reaches the thickness of honey. Leave it to cool down.
- Scoop the cooled down mixture with your fingertips and roll in into the form of a ball. It is important to do it gently and thoroughly in order to transfer your body heat the sugaring ball.
- Lift one leg and spread the sugar wax onto the anal hair section following the direction of hair growth. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Gently pull the wax in the opposite direction from the hair growth.
- Rinse the area with clean water and pat dry.