Cellulite formation is believed to be associated closely with your diets. What you consume will define your chance of developing cellulite, although there are also various other inducing factors to consider. Therefore, maintain your diets healthy will help you preventing cellulite formation. Some foods and drinks are very good for your couture while some others might give you the orange peel look.
What are the criteria of foods which might develop cellulite?
Cellulite is the result of bulged up fat deposits. Therefore, any foods and beverages which are potential to store as fats inside the body should be avoided to lower the possibility of developing this issue. Any diets which can block your blood circulation are also not recommended, since they will be stored as fat as well. In association with food intake, there are some conditions in your body which may lead to cellulite formation, such as:
- Excessive fat accumulation. As fat deposits is the main culprit of cellulite formation, large number unprocessed fats in your blood or cells will lead to cellulite.
- High blood sugar level. Blood sugar will be processed as fats by your body. As a result, this might be the bulged up fat deposits which turn into lumpy skin.
- High estrogen level. High level estrogen in your body will lead to skin tissues damages. When these tissues are damaged, your fat deposits tend to bulge up onto the dermis and trigger cellulite formation.
Therefore, avoiding foods and beverages with such criteria is definitely wise. You need to see thoroughly about what you are going to put into your body to prevent your body from getting its bad effects.
Foods to eat to reduce cellulite
We all know that cellulite is really hard to eliminate. In fact, cellulite is not permanently removable. It keeps coming back when you fail to maintain your discipline in taking healthy diets and exercising. Hence, you might want to prevent or reduce cellulite by consuming one of these beneficial foods:
- Fruits have been longknown as beneficial diet. Fruits which contain vitamin C are the best ones to avoid cellulite, as they prevent skin collagen from breakdown. Sufficient collagen level can reduce the possibility of cellulite occurrence. Certain fruits also help our body to excrete toxins properly from blood flow.
- Greens and other kinds of vegetable contain less sugar than fruits. Veggies also help to reduce cellulite formation by maintaining proper detoxification which can be induced by fibers contained in most veggies. In order to reduce cellulite, vegetable intake should be paid attention to. You can eat vegetable as raw food to maintain its nutrients. Blend them into green shake also helps your body get its maximum benefits.
- Certain fish, especially salmon and sardines contain omega-3 fatty acid, which is needed by our body to combat estrogen, so that it stays in adequate level for metabolism. Excessive level of estrogen will ruin natural skin collagen which causes connective tissues breakdown and fat deposits bulge-up.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E in the form of nuts or food supplement is very good for skin rejuvenation. It promotes collagen production which has an important role in combating cellulite formation. Take one pill of vitamin E each day or add nuts into your daily diets for maximum benefits.
Other things to consider in combating cellulite
Some kinds of foods, instead might induce cellulite formation. Foods with high level of fat and which contain much sugar will lead to cellulite formation. Exercises are also needed for combating cellulite, since these activities will help the body burn large amount of fat. Cellulite is not going to get away only by losing weight. Therefore, controlling your diet will be more helpful. Occasionally, you can still enjoy those milkshakes and pizzas, yet your daily diets should always consist of fruits and vegetables which are full of nutritional benefits to nourish your skin cells which eventually will reduce the appearance of cellulite. Lower body exercises are also recommended for cellulite reduction, since these exercises give your body firmer muscles, so that the elasticity remains well. Walking, running, cycling, and squats are some of daily exercises which combat your orange peel skin.