Cellulite has been an avoided conversation for all time. This is an embarrassing topic for most people, especially women. The associations of cottage cheese thighs or orange peel buttocks made cellulite a humiliating issue. In fact, cellulite does not discriminate. It can happen to everyone—from teenagers to the elderly, from the leaner to the over-weighed, and from the commoner to celebrities. People know that cellulite is unavoidable and really hard to remove. Despite this, cellulite can be reduced. There are some things to help your body reduce cellulite. The most common one is through exercises and more importantly, diets. This will not be an instant process, for sure. Instead, you will need consistency and hard will to finally say so long to those visible cellulite.
Relation between cellulite and what we consume
Cellulite refers to the fat deposits beneath your skin which seems dimpled and similar to that of orange peel. Hence, it occurs mostly in areas in which body fat is accumulated and stored, such as abdomen, thighs, and buttocks. Cellulite appearance in your body is mostly associated to age, body weight, and hormones. These factors, indeed play major roles in cellulite formation. However, another important benefactor to these factor is toxicity accumulation inside your body.
Your dietary choices and environment hold an important role to whether or not you are going to have the cottage cheese thighs or orange peel buttocks. Todays, we are given a vast choices of foods and drinks to consume. Packed instant foods promise time efficiency and cooking ease. Refined and artificial sugar create cheap foods with greater tastes. Not to mention chemicals and preservatives which enable long-time food storage. All this modern dietaries might lead to bigger risk of having cellulite, although there are some other factors.
Some residue from our consumed foods—that is the toxin, is accumulated in our fat layer. Should you eat more substances your body is unable to proceed completely, it will store more fat. As a consequence, the risk of cellulite is also rising. Hence, some foods are not recommended if you plan to reduce or remove unwanted cellulite on your skin.
Foods to be avoid to get rid of cellulite
Cellulite is not necessarily for over-weighed persons. There are many slimmer persons have this. Yet, fat accumulation will make your cellulite look worse. Therefore, you should avoid any kinds of food which can lead into excessive body fat. Those foods include:
- Processed fatty food. This includes a vast number of foods we enjoy nowadays. Those sausages and hamburgers are two of those. Not to mention French fries, fried chicken, and popcorn. These processed foods might contain additives and saturated fat, which will lead to excessive fat accumulation more than your body can remove and thus, causes cellulite.
- Sweetened foods. This includes biscuits, cakes, ice cream, and other foods with high level of sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Despite the usefulness of caffeine in coffee ground for external cellulite removal help, too much consumed caffeine might lead to block your blood flow and limit oxygen intake in your tissues. This will reduce skin nutrient which can cause cellulite.
- Despite its deliciousness, crisps might contain preservatives and too much salt which can harm your blood flow. The substances can be accumulated in fat layers and come up as cellulite.
- Any alcoholic drinks are the source of high level of sugar, which in your skin layer, inhibits collagen production. Hence, it will reduce your skin elasticity, which leads to wrinkles and orange peel skin or cellulite.
Although foods are not the only contributing factors to cellulite formation, it is important that you keep your diet healthy. Balanced diet will give enough nutrients needed by the organs and prevents any possible malfunctions. There are some other things related to what you consume to be paid attention to should you wish to make your cellulite less visible or to prevent it from coming.
Dietary advices for getting rid of cellulite
- Eat good fat to boost your metabolism. Good metabolism will reduce fat accumulation and therefore, get rid of cellulite.
- Avoid smoking since it will inhibit blood flow which will leave your skin dehydrate and inelastic. Losing elasticity will heighten the risk of cellulite.
- Consume high-fiber and high-fatty acid foods, which will help your body to absorb important nutrients and get rid of the residue.
As cellulite is not only caused by poor diets, in order to get rid of it you are advised to do sufficient exercises regularly and have an enough night sleep. This will be really important to remodel your tissues and to hydrate the skin which can inhibit cellulite formation. Cellulite is really hard to remove completely, yet your consistency in living healthy lifestyle might make it less visible.